Monday, September 8, 2008

Assignments? Task? Which Is Which?

Assignments? Or is it just a task? Till now i still cant cope with the new learning style in UM... This that is why my seniors told me that life in UM is different from life in MPIK.

I am still trying my very best to complete every task given by the lecturer but still I tend to mix up everything and find it difficult to be sure of what am I suppose to do for certain assignments and task.

I had just completed one that I thought is a task, developing teaching aids for four skills but when I upload my file onto ADEC, I was surprise to see a row of words below the column to browse files. It is written ' send assignment for marking'?!! What!!! Its an assignment? Oh My God!!!

Will need to wait till tomorrow when I see my lecturer again to confirm whether I need to send it in as an assignment to be marked.

I hope we are able to receive clearer instructions for assignments.

Pray hard that i wont need to repeat the course next academic year because I am still lost...

1 comment:

Tan Ai Choo said...

Ling,
dont worry..you have fiends that will guide eventually. There are only 3 assignments, 1. blog, 2, assessing and manipulating resource and 3. the weekly plans but not given yet.. the rest are tasks only..but you need them all to be compiled in your portfolio..
All the best k....