Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Third Lecture....

This is our third lecture of the course. We were required to work in our groups and discuss about our assignments. I was fortunate enough to be in the same group with Joshua, Khairel, Jez and Ayuni. As i am not very techno savvy and our assignments requires a lot of IT work, I am happy that i have my groupmates around to help...

For this assignement, we are required to choose a topic from the Year 5 textbook and a specific objective on what do we want to teach using technology and different reaources. Many were lost as we do not have the textbook with us. I was lucky enough that i taught Year 5 classes when I was in S.K. Taman Midah for my SBE. So our group chose the topic 'Travel and Adventure'.

Through this lecture, I start to see the usage of technology used in developing teaching resources. It will really help me a lot if i were to posted to a school in an urban area in two years time. Can't believe that I am going to become a teacher in no time.

I hope that the course would be able to help me make my lesson interesting and effective to ensure my pupils are all able to benifit from my lessons.

My main aim : Teach properly and do not ruin any kids' future...

No comments: