Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Caution!!! Photos seen here might not be true....

Again, I felt a little reluctant to attend today's lecture because I was sleepy.......

Ok, no more lame excuses....

Our fourth lecture, not looking forward because the hours were too long........ 3 hours!!!

The lecturer ended up to be interesting because we were taught how to edit photo's using photo shop. Our lecturer uploaded edited photos of Wu Chun and Ella on ADEC as an example for us... As I used to be a fan of Wu Chun, I enjoyed it!!!

Next is our working time, we were all given a task to edit photos using photoshop.... Me.... Again..... Not a very techno savvy person had never used photoshop before so i decided not to start my task when i do not know anything about it.

I logged onto Youtube and watched several videos on how to use the software.

I also watch videos that show what a miricle can photoshop do to a photo. I can be as beautiful and as curvy as Miss Universe by the help of photoshop *laugh*!!

It was an intersting lecture and i hope that I can master the use of the software then i can do what ever i want with any photos..... HAHAHAHA!!!!

Josh, Bak, Connie and Ruby...... Beware of me and my photoshop!!!!!

No comments: