Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Assignment 3

This assignment had help me think and plan carefully lessons to teach a topic for a week by working on all four skills which is listening, speaking, writing and reading. It was indeed quite a hard one as I have no idea what is there that i can do that much with the topic 'Food'.

After looking through several workbooks and activity books for young learners and not to forget some help from my seniors and friends, i finally came out with a few ideas what do i need to do with my lessons....

I was easy to type out all the lesson plan but my problem was with the printing part.... OMG!!! I just got a new rim of A4 paper and new cartridge for my printer... Half of my paper was gone because i needed to print out a lot of visual aids and tutorials for developing my materials... It was a hard time for me printing all those.... What to do? My printer is not a laser printer... It is too slow....

Finally, the assingment is compiled with my other group members and it is handed in.... Phew..... Blood pressure back to normal now.....

No comments: