Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hard time getting my portfolio done...

I am currently having a hard time to get my port folio done....

There are so many files to be printed and in order to ensure that i am able to present my port folio at its best, i'll need to print them in colour... I just changed a new cartridge after the Raya break and my ink has gone low even before i am done printing my materials for the portfolio.... Aiyo.. Pity my printer....

It is also hard for me to search for all the materials that i have produced to be printed out into my portfolio as i had lost more than half of my files and are only able to get some of them from my group members that i worked with... Thanks to them...

I was also lucky that our lecturer is mercyfull enough to extend the date to hand in the port folio as i am facing quite a number of problems getting my portfolio done....

Pray hard that i am able to complete the portfolio...

No comments: