Monday, October 27, 2008

Review of course.

The course had come to an end... Its time to review....
1. What I like about blogging.
What I like about blogging? Well, I can share my thoughts and feelings freely here and also
keep a record of the progress and also what have i done over the semester. It helped me to
check on what should i compile into my portfolio as well..

2. What I do not like about blogging.
I do like blogging when I am forced to do so. When i have topic or intersting events to share
i'll be happy to blog but when i dont find anything special or significant to talk about I'll hate
blogging when it is made compulsory for us to blog.

3. What have I gain from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking,
improved thought processes, technology skills etc.
Firstly, I learnt how to blog! I havent had an account on blogspot until I started this course.
The more i blog, the better my flow of writting is. I am able to convey the meaning clearly
through words now... Besides that, when i start to blog, i will also read blog post from others
and improve my vocabulary.. If you are interested of my source of vocabs, come to me for
further information.

4. How?
By writing more and reading more help me develop writing skill. It also helps to improve my
organisation skills for writing. It also helps me learn new words when i read other blogs...

5. what I like about the course
I learnt how to ensure how to make photos, videos and audios appear at its best. The course
is structured to be not as acedemic as others courses and i feel as though i am taking an IT
course.

6. what I do not like about the course
As we are suppose to learn more about using and developing materials for classroom and not
only focused on technology knowledge. We were merely taught on how to use resources in
the classroom but did a lot of technological work such as photo editing and audio editing
which i dont see any significance in teaching in a classroom.

7. what I have learnt from the course
I learnt to be coorperate better with my friends, to be able to follow datelines, learnt about
many types of software for photo editing, audio editing and video editing.

8. what I do not expect but have learnt from the course
Technology knowledge. Did not expect to learn that much of technology things in this course
as we are having another core course which is technology in ESL classroom.

9. what I expect but have not learnt from the course.
To evaluate effectiveness of teaching aids, using newspapers in classrooms, ensuring
effectiveness of teaching materials.

No comments: