Monday, October 27, 2008

Finally!!! Port folio is done!!!

I am officially announcing here that I have completed compiling my portfolio!!!

It was indeed a very difficult task for me to ensure that the thickness of my portfolio to be presentable as all my tutorials were all short and simple and i did not do much extra other than the task assigned by our lecturer....

Maybe the quantity of work compiled in it is not that satisfying, but at least i manage to ensure that i had completed all the task assigned and did all of them properly which i believe should be able to contribute to improve the quality of my portfolio.... I also hope that it is able to meet the requirements of my lecturer assessing it which is neatness, quantity and quality...

Most important, it reveals the number of skills that i have learn and task that i have done over the semester. Although some of them are skills that i already know like audio editing, photo editing, producing a video out of a collection of photos but still i enjoyed doing them as they are not as academic as the rest such as writing lesson plans.... Yet, i still hope that i can learn more about resources in classroom that are non-tech cos we are only focused on technology resources.

No comments: