Monday, October 27, 2008

Compliments to...

I shall hereby announce the end of our course PBEY 3102, Using and Developing Resources has come to the end of the semester. The completion of the port folio is as though the marking point of the end of the semester....

I would like to take the chance in my blog to thanks those who had helped me a lot in the course... First of all, I would like to thank Bak Zi yang, as he is always the motivator for my gang to complete our assignments.

Secondly, Connie and Rubini, as they are my beloved roommate + housemate + classmate+..... and they had always make sure that i am able to complete my assignments and tasks before they go to sleep the night before the assignments.

Thirdly, Afiq, as he was willing to be our group member for the meterial developing assignment when we had problems looking for group members after the raya break... thanks to him for his help and everything for the assignment.

Next, is my group members for video editing task as they did not have any complains although I was not able to do any parts of the task set by my lecturer. I was lucky to have such understanding groupmates that they understand that i had tried my best though i did not contributed anything at the final product...

Not to forget my senior that has given me all his notes to help me study for my test... It helped me a lot...

Last but not least, the most important person in this semester is our beloved lecturer, Pn Foziah. She had taught us true heartedly and set lots of task to ensure that we are able to benifit from her lessons. I learnt a lot throughout the semester from Pn Foziah not only knowledge on developing technology resources but she had also inspired me a lot on how we should be professional and how important issit to work according to instructions and also meeting datelines. I also learnt that I need to work hard on completing my assignments to obtain my degree and not sit back and relax.... I also realize that as an educator, i need to develop good planning skills so that i am able to manage my time and get things done in the shortest time...
Still thanks to Puan Foziah for being able to inspire me to change my view towards the role of an educator...

No comments: